Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Man Behind the Blog

My last entry was a look back at where I was and how I got here. I am sure some are wondering why I am talking about myself so much because I always figure it helps reading something on the ‘Net that you know something about the person. Sure, I am just guy that have experience a lot and the surface of that has been barely shown here on this blog or on Skype. One thing is constant, I am asshole. I make no qualms about it. I can be unforgiving. I could explain why, but I am not getting that personal over the ‘Net. That requires a level of trust which I don’t have with anyone anymore. It isn’t what most you think either; it isn’t my divorce. It is part of it, but it isn’t the whole story.

To put this simply this blog here is a very small part of who I am. I am a pretty lay back kind of guy until something bothers to me to point where I feel the need to say something. Does that get me into trouble? Yeah, it gets me into trouble a lot and not just on ‘Net.

While I do make mistakes and apologize for them. I will only apologize once afterwards because to keep saying you are sorry is begging. I don’t beg. You want begging? Get a dog because they are happy to do it. I don’t beg anyone’s forgiveness. I say I am sorry and move on. I don’t make false apologies either. When I say I am sorry, I mean it. It isn’t just lip service for anyone. In fact, it doesn’t matter to me if you accept my apologies or not because I said I was sorry for myself more than the person that has the problem with me. It is telling me there is something for me to learn and grow from this experience. While I agree that always apologizing is a bad thing, never apologizing is worst because you are only hurting yourself. I don’t expect anyone to apologize to me because that means I am waiting for someone to grow up and that’s a waste of my time.

I also will stop dealing with people who I feel are completely negative, except Dan Slott. I do surround myself with positive things to keep me focus on what is really important. I know I can be hard to deal with sometimes because I am chosen outlook on life, but I can’t go back to being wishy washy milksop that I was in 2000. That guy was a fucking dumbass and didn’t give a fly fuck about himself as a person. I will never be that person again. I am not saying I am selfish prick, in some ways I am, but I am saying that I will not let myself to be quiet when I think something is wrong. I do get burned for that, but I don’t ever regret doing that because I feel that is the right thing to do no matter what happens. If I made a mistake, I admit it and move on.

Well, there you go. You have a basic idea of the person writing this or happen to talk to on Skype sometime. I am asshole….By the way did I mention that I am an Eagle Scout also? I follow the Scouting Laws and apply them to life. That should help even more when dealing with someone like me. Well, that is going to be it about me for a very long time because the next posting will be about comics again because I want to do a rant of who Peter Parker is in my opinion. I hope you had a great Holiday Season. Until next time……….

P.S. I know my posts are extremely long about things, but I try to give you a complete thesis on the subject I am doing. In other words, reading is good and too much video is bad. ;-)

0 comments: